Programming Quotes: Random Thoughts
1. When all else fails in coding, buy an expensive software program.
3. Always code as if your life depends on it 'cause you'll be reprimanded by the inquisition for any significant errors. They believed in water torture and don't you forget it.
5. If at first you don't succeed, pass it off as a demo.
6. The number 1 health threat to programmers over the age of 21 is repetitive brain trauma (from banging the head against the desk and not at a concert). Now that's some irony.
8. Some things are best left to the imagination and for everything else there is open source.
9. It's more reasonable to modify the game design to fit the program's ability, then it is to do the opposite.
12. The drag and drop website builder was designed for the listless.